Finding a new apartment can be pretty stressful, especially if you're on a limited budget or a short timetable. Luckily, there are a few apps out there that can make the process a little easier, letting you search for places, save your favorites, and organize everything you need to find and get the perfect place. Better yet, the majority are free of charge, making it pretty risk-free to try them out. If you're planning a move soon, consider downloading one of these immensely helpful apps to your phone.
- RentSocial: Your next apartment hunt might just be a little easier with the help of this social app. Through it, you can read and write reviews about rental properties in your city, letting you get the inside scoop about what living in a place is really like.
- PadMapper: If you'd like to stay in your current neighborhood, this app allows you to see listings around you, ordered in their distance from your current location.
- ApartmentFinder: This free app is tied to ApartmentFinder.com, and allows you to search, store, and manage your apartment hunt right from your home. You can even take pictures of places you see, save them to the listing, and review it all later.
- Apartments: Created by Rent.com, this application offers features like floorplans, interactive maps, video tours, and more than 50,000 apartment listings nationwide to choose from.
- Apartments.com: The mobile version of this popular apartment hunting website, this app makes it simple to search rental listings, take notes, and find a place you'll love.
- Craigslist Mobile: Shop around for a new apartment via Craigslist with this easy-to-navigate app.
- Agmobile: Use GPS to search for apartments in the neighborhood you want, look at pictures, and even get in touch with the landlord or listing agent through this app.
- MyNewPlace: Search through more than six million apartment listings when you use this application. Even better you can track those that you mark as your favorites.
- Nestio: Those who like Nestio.com will appreciate this mobile version of the site that offers many of the same features on-the-go. Users can save listings, create maps, take notes, snap photos, and track appointments, and can even sync data with roomies.